Wednesday, November 05, 2003

How cool! Good Books...well I haven't read anything but nursing books in a while, and nobody wants to hear about that. I haven't cooked anything in a while either, bad wife syndrome, but I'd love to hear all about easy, cultural recipes. I loved the shots of little Gandalf...and that twirling around on the floor dance, ohmigod-so funny!
I can't wait until thanksgiving-tag and i will be in houston for a couple days so we can visit all the houstonians.
I'm meeting Taggart over at his bosses house, their cooking dinner and drinking (way too much) wine. That should help me deal with my stressed out condition right now.
If I could write in a font that was all squiggly to express my stress, I would.
Yoga! I've been going to this great studio in Austin-I hope you girls inspire me to get off my duff and back on my majic yoga mat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home