Tuesday, December 09, 2003

blog being wierd

I don't know what the blog is doing
there is a small entry that Amber tried to post asking about a 'nuther entry but it didn't get done posted
for some reason

Amber, I am so jealimonous that you are having a WHITE Christmas as all God-Given Christmases were meant to be while I sit here in my shorts and crop tops sweatin and a'sweatin in the heat of the winter-time. Makes no sense I tell you!

I often wonder where my little boy will end up when he is 30 years old. Will he be living in Texas, or will having been raised here cure him of all the blistery evils of it's overgrown sun and frolicking in normal temperate zones where seasons DO exist by golly! One of my life's goals is to have my baby spend a Christmas in the snow while he is still young to enjoy it without restraint.

Speaking of life's goals
Here's a small list.
- Eat a lobster on the rocky coasts of Maine while wearing a cable knit sweater and jeans
- Go to Hawaii, sleep in a tent and fish for my dinner
- Go to Spain and paint a portrait of my husband
- Buy a luxury motorcycle and take a road trip across the USA and write all about it
- Own a collection of sassy wigs
- Learn Portuguese
- Open a bed & breakfast in the mountains of central Mexico
- Get a university degree of some sort (English or Art or both)
- Publish something (already did that, wanna do it again)
- Quit my job, be a stay at home mom and be a virtual assistant and give aerobics classes in the evening (sigh...)

Some things to think about.

How bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home