Thursday, December 04, 2003

Smile, change the subject and walk away...

That's how you do it.
It's never easy, especially when they are in your family. But the fact is, even if they don't like you, they will be stuck with you forever. Normally, I separate myself from people who don't like me. Believe it or not, they exist, and thanks to one person in my family, I remembered this horrible fact. Unfortunately, because this person is a member of my family, I can't distance myself from them. Instead, I smile, change the subject, and walk away.
Thankfully, I get to go home with my loving husband after the experience. Everything is better now.

Sorry baby, it's not easy, but it can be handled.

Also,
Killy and I agreed that Thanksgiving is with my family, Christmas is with his and New Years is just us, hopefully with friends, but not family.

Maybe you and Ant'ny can make similar arrangements.

LOVE YOU

Have babies NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home