Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Amber

I can't wait to have a little house to make my own with an herb garden and lots of little plants around the yard.
I need some recommendations for books on how to plant and when and where and what to do.
And some info on composting.
Any suggestions?

I really want to dream and make plans. Killy gets really stressed out about my planning and my dreaming because all he hears is the ching of the cash register as we spend our future money. Hmmm
:-(
Makes it difficult to stay excited and happy about the possibilities.

BUT

I am going to dream anyway.
And I am dreaming of plants and shrubberies and little speckled trees with flecks of flowers and dappled sunshine on mossy rocks and maybe later on in my old age, a koi pond.....

dreams....

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home