Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Odd

It's always odd being the last post on the blog followed by a long silence ... because you can't help wonder at first, was it something I said ... but gradually the paranoia fades as you realize that all the girls are just really busy ... keeping up with their guys, their jobs, etc ... who has time to write? or read, for that matter? maybe I'm speaking to no one at all ... my words simply disappearing into the internet ether never to be read at all because you all tuned out long ago ... so I offer this one shout which I hope penetrates telepathically to you all: Don't work too hard, girls!! Or, in the inestimably profound words of Cindi Lauper, 'Cause girls, they wanna have fun!! Yeah, girls just wanna have fun!! That's all they really waaaaaa-aaa-aaaant, some fun ... when the working day is done, oh, girls they want to have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home