Saturday, November 08, 2003

I just got home from work at the Banana...I didn't buy anything today, I'm so proud! usually I'll buy whatever damaged stuff they have for like $5, then try to fix it. It's funny though, since I can't really even sew on a button. Carol, while you give your son a bath, Taggart gives our dog a bath...he talks to him, washes his hair, he gets so muddy so he gets a bath like once a week. That ceviche recipe was making my mouth water...gotta try it, but it won't be as good as yours. THat sweet potato stuff, Amber, mmmmmmm. Thankfully, I have three sweet potatoes (about 2 months old) but still good! I'll fix em up soon.
Frozen pizza is so easy though....Actually, all this stress from school has made me lose weight. I better make sure the frozen pizza doesn't catch up though! Yoga tomorrow!!! Taggart even likes it now! what a man.
If you haven't read memoirs of a Geisha yet, do it. one of my favorite books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home