Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Well I hope you all know what I've done to my poor spouse. I've abused him, injured him to the point that he had to go to the ER-6 stitches in the end. Carolina knows this because our husbands were comparing stories about the ER, while Taggart was in the ER. So, the scab is healing, I got to take the stitches out, that was fun. He doesn't miss an opportunity to tell me how much he loves me, then make some cruel joke about how clumsy I am, or how he promises not to let his face get in the way of the hatchback again. I love being married!
Just saw Love Actually-it was cute, but not that cute. I'm reading a book now, (Diana may be interested) about the metaphysics of healing. Being in the healing industry and all....I got to see 3 surgeries today, and you know what? I think anesthiologists are the nicest of em all. I learned so much from them today. I was kind of surprised. OK, you want to hear something funny-I probably shouldn't say it because then I may have to live up to it. Some nursing students and I are going to train to run a half marathon in Feb. So I think between running and yoga-sounds like a pretty healthy christmas right? Like I said-I probably shouldn't say it because I have been know to HATE running. So I'm crazy-but ambitiously so!
Ladies, take care of your men-they need it. Don't use my case as an excuse to slam your man's face with the trunk of the car. It's not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home