Tuesday, December 30, 2003

citizens of the united states

hello fellow citizens of the united states - well, maybe not quite yet - but very soon i hope
I am completing my application to become a legal citizen of the United States of America!
YAY!
But FIRST - I have to read a 57 page guide to Naturalization
What a strange word.
To become naturalized
Means to bring into conformity with Nature
But it also means to cause (as a plant) to become established as if native
intransitive senses : to become established as if native
.
Hmmm.
So I will be brought to conformity with nature like a native plant.
YAY
I am a delicate flower of promise. I will bloom with tomorrow. But first, I must make my voice heard.
I intend to vote in the presidential elections.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home