Saturday, May 15, 2004

Schools out!

For a whole 3 weeks I get to sleep in, do lots of Yoga, work and earn money, and maybe even get a tan!

I'm so happy for you Diana- I love love-I can't wait until your wedding, 18 months goes real fast...right Carolina!

So babies are on the way! We are predicting another Virgo for the Chavez fam-but they don't know it yet.

I had a dream that my friend had a baby boy, do I have dream powers?

I am reading Skinny Legs and All-and since Amber is a Tom Robbins fan, I thought I'd share. He is wierd, but widly expressive.
How's your pregnancy? I love hearing about all the changes. Labor and Delivery made me want to get pregnant, then pediatrics reminded me about the outcome, not bad, just not for me yet.

I loved the Red Tent, if anyone needs a good femme book, it's the one.

Talk soon, Carol, when is the house warming party???!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home