Wednesday, June 16, 2004

CarolinaBlythe

OK
So I found the Blythe doll that looks like me.
Except she has green eyes in this picture
Which is really not an issue because I too have multicolored eyes...

Fashion Diva and Ultra-Punk girl.
She was born two years after me, but then I've always been a late bloomer.

Claire (formerly known as Belinda) stopped by the house last night, whilst I was out doing my daily jog. I came home and there she was propped against my kitchen counter sipping a Coronita, Killy was making tostadas... We got to talking about her little head and futuristic ultra-modern homes (i just stuck my whole arm down the front of my dress to scratch my belly and nobody saw 8-0 !!) I woke up this morning with this idea in my head and remembered a couple of articles I saw back when I was looking for a house to buy... Here's one treasure, Dome Houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home