Thursday, June 17, 2004

My HouseWarming Party!

Yes, it's true, I am finally going to have my housewarming party!
It will start on Saturday, June 26, 2004 and run through Sunday June 27, 2004.
Please come those of you who can!

Amber,
When are you going to send us pics of yo belly!

Family updates...

Adolfo knows how to use no.
It's cute because he says it, pensively and decisively, not brattily. He is also going through some SEVERE terrible twos. BOY. Especially with me. It's probably because he knows he is breaking my heart when he cries when I tell him NO. It's not usual for me to say no to him, so when I do, he has a fit.

Killy is studying something called Cheetah (???) on the computer whenever he gets a break from being the world's best dad and husband.

We have fallen into somewhat of a regular schedule and things are still being unboxed and put away...

I have 6 shirts in my Pixeltees store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home