Thursday, January 15, 2004

short story long

my boss was fired
he found a job w'in same company, different division
couldn't take his admin with him
i proposed possibility of working from home to higher ups via voicemail
received voicemail back that we will talk next week
next week came and i got a call
"...sorry to say that upper management...unnecessary positions...office closing...you will get one month's severance..."
WHAT!!!!!
they set me up with two weeks consulting services at Right Management Consultants to help polish up my prospect image. Neat services!
so i'm on the streets looking for a future
hmmmm
i had a great interview yesterday at Hines Real Estate tax department. Would be SUPER COOL as I would be working on the 48th floor (great view)

they totally loved me, of course
hope they call me in for a second interview

wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home