Sunday, February 01, 2004

Prego?!

Well, I just got back from my first pre-natal yoga class ... what?????
yes, it's true, ladies --- anthony and I are expecting -- looks like
it might be a virgo, carol -- mid-to late-September is the date
and I'm 7 weeks prego right now with just the slightest bump for
a tummy and finding myself with sudden cravings for chocolate
chip cookies and mint chocolate chip ice cream, but luckily none
of the nausea or tiredness, at least not yet -- we go in for our
first sonogram in a couple of weeks and I find myself worrying,
will it be healthy -- should I wait to tell anyone until I see it's
little heart beating and breathe with a sigh of relief when I see
all 10 fingers and toes .. but it's driving me crazy not to tell
anyone -- and so you girls are the first to know outside of the
immediate family -- pretty crazy, huh?! We're so happy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home