Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Romantical

What a romantic story, Diana!! I'm amazed that Todd is able to keep a secret for so many days without bursting -- that's impressive. So opposite of either Anthony or I -- we can't even wait until Christmas to open our presents -- we usually end up opening them a week early!!

Skinny Legs and All is SUPERB!! You will have so much fun reading that, Liz -- I love how imaginative and quirky and raucous and lewd Tom Robbins is ... he awakens my mind and sets my own imagination on fire ...

Carol, you've read Robbins, right??? If not, you must stop everything this very moment and go out and buy one of his books. You were meant to read Tom Robbins -- you are kindred souls in your loveable prose-like mad ramblings and your ingenious spark of spontaneous living. Maybe he's a virgo, too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home