Wednesday, June 23, 2004

stuff & nonsense

Amber,
thanks for bringing some semblance of intellect to this blog. The only time I have time to think about what I want to post is during the time that I have while at work, which is no time because I'm constantly doing something or wasting my time with fast searches and brief browsings. No time at home time because when I am not playing with my baby and loving him, I am cooking or cleaning the kitchen or folding the laundry or eyeballing the laundry while cooking in the kitchen, the entire time with my little boy fighting against the wall of my legs whimpering for me to pick him up because he remembers better days or if my son is busy making mischief elsewhere, my husband is fighting against the wall of my back for my attention because he remembers better days while I am washing dishes or folding laundry...
I read a book once
I actually bought and read Maus
SO GOOD
I am only grateful that we don't own a T.V. otherwise i'd be wasting valuable time trying to watch idiocy...
I painted my kitchen green
Am planning my hosuewarming party for this Sunday...
I listened to NPR this morning and heard this article about green roofs which reminded me of you...

Diana,
I'm thinking pink and dark red, almost brown...

Liz,
What's up!

I started walking/running and doing Yoga, thanks to Claire (formerly known as Belinda) and am loving my little house!

Miss you all!

Amber,
What's new with the belly? Have you had your 24 oz steak well done yet? How much do you weigh? Any ultra-sounds and what-not? Are you still looking for a house? There's one for sale right down the street from where Killy and I live and love.

The rain is beautiful through our windows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home