Friday, February 06, 2004

Excitement

I love the way Anthony is already putting his head on my belly
and talking to "Junior" or "Junioretta" as he invariably refers
to the baby -- he's going to be such an excellent father!!

I haven't told anyone at work yet but my belly is rapidly expanding
and I probably don't have more than another month before it
starts to become noticeable.

Ethical question: If going for a job interview somewhere, do I tell
the prospective employer that I'm pregnant to establish an upfront,
honest communication -- or do I keep quiet on the grounds that
it's personal, it's illegal to discriminate, and the fear that they might
not hire me because of it, in spite of what the law says??

Carol, tell me about your pregnancy cravings!! Any advice on what
to eat, etc?? I'm afraid of getting too fat -- but I also, of course,
want to be as healthy as possible and not deny the baby or myself
any nourishment ... Favorite foods: pickles (cliche, I know), chocolate
chip cookies, mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, egg mcmuffins, curly
french fries, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ... ummmm, I'm
getting hungry just thinking about it!!

Ew, I felt nauseous today for the first time when I woke up this
morning :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home