Monday, June 28, 2004

AMAZING IMAGE UPLOADER THINGY!

Diana,
Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see you and give you a big fat hug!

Diana, I am so happy for you. Your dreams are coming true. One day, you are dreaming about how things will be, then you blink, and they are. Congratulations on everything so far. So much more is yet to come. So much joy and serene bliss...

Amber,
How is your belly?

If you click on Killy's picture on the side-bar, you will be taken to the amazing image uploader thingy! I don't know how I did it, don't ask me to figure it out, I am so proud of myself for doing it all by myself, but I did it! I added a button!
YAY
YAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYYYAYYYYYY

Such small things make me so happy.

Speaking of small things, This weekend was a BLAST!

Killy, Killito and I hosted our first official party. Our HouseWarming party!

It was a success! Not only did most people show up, we had very little leftovers. Our neighbors were there; Killy's family was present with his mom and two sisters; my family was present with my sister; some of my co-workers were there; Amber, and John, Tag and Liz and their dog, Wes and Claire and even Killy's step-father was there! It was great! Everyone had a great time and we were very tired afterwards. Killito did pretty well though. He didn't take his afternoon nap at the usual time because of all the excitement, but he did enjoy a 2 hour nap later, enough to rev him up for more action play with his cousin Ezra.

I was very happy because my house finally felt like a home. Where people can gather to eat, laugh and have a good time.

We missed everyone who wasn't able to make it though...

I'll post pics later.

LOVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home