Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Carol

You are too cute ...

I can see Meagan being happy at a Montessori school.

As for me, I'm thinking about a change of career -- of course, I'll
still teach my botanic gardens classes, which I adore ... but my
every day job has gotten too physically demanding -- I can't
be schlepping plants and bags of soil and watering cans for
the rest of my life ...

I want something more civilized ... I want to make Power Point
presentations!!! I LOVE Power Point!!! I want to schedule
meetings, use my brain, organize things -- yes, I'm actually
considering life as an admin asst -- lord knows, there's enough
jobs for admins in nyc -- maybe i can find some creative place
where people feel engaged by their careers, respected by their
boss and co-workers, and generally content about life ...

that's what i have in mind, anyway, so I'm sending out the
'ol resume to a few temp agencies -- carol, do you mind if i
put you down as a reference? what's the best number to
reach you at?? Muchas gracias, bella!!

oh, yeah, Killy sent me an e-mail that you might be vacationing
in Deleware this summer... what's the deal-io??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home