Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Oh, Belly, 'Tis of Thee ...

Here he is, little Antonio is growing by the minute -- exponentially it sometimes feels like:



Happy Birthday, Cancerians!! I'm glad to hear your party was a success, Carol -- you are the consummate hostess with the mostest, after all.

As for moving to Texas, well, I have to admit -- I'm in love with the city. I don't want to leave New York!! It's so creatively alive and infinitely complex and interesting. They'll have to take me kicking and screaming -- especially now that my freelance business is taking off. The phone's been ringing off the hook for garden design and installation projects -- I just got a huge $10K job, the biggest one yet -- my client is having me design her terrace completely, including furniture, a fountain, gorgeous Japanese Maples, trellises for ivies to climb on all sides -- it's truly a garden paradise. It looks like all the hard work is finally starting to pay off -- Anthony was right when he told me to stick with what I love and eventually everything will start to come together... just in time for 'lil Antonio!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home