Thursday, February 19, 2004

Questions

Hmmm ... I think up new questions every day -- luckily, Anthony's aunt has a phD in Obstetrics & Gyn, so I bug her pretty regularly and she's great about answering ... Off, the top of my head, Liz,

-What sort of nutrition advice do you have? I keep reading little snippets here and there, like don't drink decaff coffee, don't eat too many apricots, stay away from ginseng, avoid too much vitamin A, etc -- but I'm worried that I may not know about every culinary misshap -- is there a definitive list that I should go by? Also, are there certain types of foods that you should eat according to stages of embryonic
development? (i.e. calcium for bones in the 1st trimester, protein, etc)

-I have had some spotting and my doc checked it out but said it's nothing to worry about unless it becomes more severe -- the ER said to avoid heavy lifting -- what exactly do they mean by that? Should I not be doing as much twisting, etc in yoga? Should I not lift anything over 10 lbs? I have a very physical job, so lifting things in the 10-20 lb range is pretty hard to avoid...

What do you think?? Any other insight?

Oh, I'm going with an MD -- do you think it's better to go with drugs or without?
I don't know if I can handle that much pain!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home