Wednesday, February 11, 2004

YES!!


You can use me as a reference
here is my info
Carolina Chavez
Administrative Assistant
Tax Department
Hines Interests, L.P.
2800 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, TX 77056-6118
Office: 713 966 5430
Cell: 832 567 7684
Shoe: 9
Suit: 8
Eyes: Black
Sign: Virgo
Saying for the day: Everything that is worth anything in life is free.

yes please
(SIGH)
I wish I were in NYC being an Admin somewheres in the big city

are you and antny going to look for a house for your little bb soon?
or will you stay where you're at for a while?

Read out loud starting now
write a journal every day
avoid coffee
give yourself pedicures while you can still reach your toes
give yourself pleasure (yep)
it soothes and massages the baby
NO BUBBLE BATHS
lots of warm showers
a 4 oz glass of wine is A-OK and won't harm the baby
to produce milk later, drink a dark beer (guiness)

it's magical
it's beautiful
I can't wait to do it all over again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home