Sunday, July 04, 2004

cactus garden

Carol is trying to ask for maru (after a lot of wine) how to plant a cactus gardens? I have a very shaded back yard and would like to start a cactus garden in the corner. In other words do I have to buy special dirt and have it raised? Our dirt is very dry and clay like. Do I need special dirt or something else to facilitate a cactus garden? What do you suggest? I also have a lot of shade in the front yard (four trees). What plants do you suggest for a variety of color? Please tell me specific plants, not names of books to research. I don't have the time. I would really appreciate your knowledge on this. I hope you can help me.

I hope you have your baby naturally. I had a great experience and I believe it was the pre-natal yoga that helped me. I had Ezra within 2 1/2 hrs with no drugs, and it was the best experience of my life and I'm not afraid of doing it again. I mention this because I think it's an option to really look in to. PLUS, you probably already know, there are post-natal yoga classes out there for you to take advatnage of.

I was interested in starting a vegetable garden in the one sunny spot I have. I understand that you need to have to have it elevated and it needs good drainage. What do you suggest for good drainage?

OK

sounds good...and I don't have a flat roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home